Do I Qualify for Social Security Disability Benefits?
Are you unable to work now due to health problems?
If you are working, are your hours limited due to your health?
Have you worked at least 5 out of the past 10 years?
Did you or your employer pay FICA tax when you worked?
Is your health problem expected to last 12 months or longer?
If you answered "YES" to most of these questions, you may qualify for Social Security Disability benefits. CALL TODAY!
Disability Advocate Vickie DeWitt can help!
Serving Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin since 2004
Will meet with you personally.
Specializing in Social Security Disability.
- Works to move your case through as quickly as possible.
- All aspects of your case handled professionally and confidentially.
Check out the Why Hire Me section and see what makes Vickie different from an attorney.
Learn about her background in the About Us section and why she decided to become a disability advocate.
Don't let your denial of benefits keep you from getting them!
Top five reasons why people are denied benefits:
1. You depended on Social Security to develop and evaluate your claim. The local Social Security office has suffered major cutbacks, and like every other government agency is overworked and understaffed. They do not have the time or staff to consistently seek out additional information about your case.
2. You spilled your guts to Social Security. One wrong statement by you to a Social Security worker may equal a denial, no matter what the actual evidence shows in your case.
3. You came to your application appointment without all of the information Social Security asked for. Evidence collection is extremely important to winning your case. Having it ready to go at the application level not only helps you and your representative develop a winning strategy, it also cuts down on the time it takes to process your case.
4. The process was so hard you gave up after the first denial. Who could blame you for feeling overwhelmed? Your health is probably not getting any better. But don't worry, you can refile and you don't have to do it alone!
5. You decided to try to get benefits by yourself. Social Security's own research shows that a person has a much greater chance of receiving benefits if represented by someone who is an experienced disability representative. At Guardian Disability Advocacy, we will structure your case from the very beginning, which greatly increases your chance of winning benefits at all appeal levels.
Call today to see if Vickie can help you! 815-986-6619